Re: I Need a favour

Well,

Had I ordered little items I wouldn't mind ordering them through the mail.
However, I'm ordering larger items and Potterman says he needs to go
through UPS to have the shipped.  I'll check with him again, but my
experiences with ordering from the states has been "pay the taxes".  Maybe
I should just move down there.

Lates

Sal