Re: a day of working on the 'roc and a few questions.

It's the tach light that isn't working.  What really bugs me is that I
can sort of make out what the RPM's are at night, but I can't see
the fuel guage.  The clock doesn't have a bulb in it right now since
the dealer only had two bulbs in stock, yes only 2 bulbs in stock
and none of the parts stores had them.