Re: a day of working on the 'roc and a few questions.

About the map.  I would check the connections where the bulb "turns
onto"  this is where the current is sent to the bulb to light it.  They
may be coroded there.  If so, just lightly sand them off a bit and try
again.  BTW wich lights are out.  There is three.  2 up top and one down
at the bottom in the middle.  HTH

Jody Bailey
82 Scirocco 8v (almost all wired up)
85 Scirocco 8v (parts car)