Re: Cat

my 87 16v works great with the TT from the header-back. even my mechanic
says that my rocco has more power than most he's driven. i don't know how
it would affect the 8v (i wish i had the low end torque you have!). i had a
similar situation where the cat and the pipe had rusted through one day and
just snapped apart, making a loud obnoxious noise (and a SIGNIFICANT) power
decrease. for the 16v, it's worth it. i would have rather done the
suspension upgrade first, but hey, now that's gonna get done.

let me know how it goes. good luck!

dave