Re: RainX Car Wax

-----Original Message-----
From: Bonnie E. Muscavitz <funcar@lr.net>
To: Neal Tovsen <ntovsen@piper.hamline.edu>; Shannon Fenton
<sfenton@telegroup.com>; Scirocco-L <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Date: Friday, June 18, 1999 11:31 AM
Subject: Re: RainX Car Wax

>what is wrong with you people!!

Ummm... nothing...   what's wrong with you?!?   Just because somebody
prefers to use a good quality wax on their car instead of something you
might see on an infomercial on channel 12 at 3am doesn't mean there is
something wrong with them.  To each their own...  'nuff said

John

'87 16v Scirocco
and lots of other stuff
website - http://www.prod.net/jvanvuren/vw.htm