84 Rocco FS maybe

l'm thinking l might sell my project car as l put money in it instead of my
16v. Plus l like my 16v better it's good to me. DETAILS: 1984 Wolfsberg
Edition Black with silver and black interior, Teardrop rims or GTI (your
choice), Gti head, new head gasket, VC gasket, injectors, Monowiper,
Monosprayer, Shaved gravel gaurds, Body is rust free and straight(with a
little help from me), l put the all cloth silver interior in it, it needs a
coat of paint, runs ( but l'm still tracking down the hesitation), And best
of all it has 85,000 original-actual miles. Right now l'm taking
offers...........

Marco 88 16V  84 8v