Re: jones beach gathering

I am!  We just got Dishwalla, The Atomic Fireballs, The Verve Pipe...more to
come.  Also there will be an awesome motorsports display.  New car test
drives and a performance driving clinic that will allow you to fling a brand
new car around the autox course.  It's gonna be awesome.  Corrado Club is
looking to top their all time record gathering for the U.S....I think we
should get the biggest gathering of Sciroccos on the planet.

jim