RE: Re: [Q] Drive flange seals

Shawn C Meze wrote:

 Ewan Hopkins writes:
>>The job is probably a lot easier with the proper tool but I
>don't know if
>>they are expensive.
>
> When you buy a diff kit from Velocity, they
>include the
>tool.

Velocity also sells the tool individually, and it is not very expensive.
I think $16, but definitely right around $20. It could be made for much
less, but it's a lot of effort, esp. for those less than mechanically
inclined.

Heh, heh, I could just imagine using a big C-clamp for the job, and it
makes me chuckle. That would be a real PITA I think.

HTH

Jonas
85 Scirocco