Re: golf retro fit

Perhaps this would be a good time to re-introduce my 4 t-body intake? It has
yet to materialize as most of my time has been spent tuning the Corrado... I
just rolled the Scirocco out and work is about to begin on a full resto.

Alfa Romeo Spica FI uses 4 40mm t-bodies set on DCOE carb.(?) spacing, which
the VW 8 and 16V manifolds also use. I already have a few of these units
kicking around and have compared them to the lower manifold... an easy
mount... shorter 40mm runners - each with their own t-body. With a large
custom upper plenum horn length could be used for fine tuning...  More to
come.

Brian