Re: my crankshaft troubles/intake mainfolds

i will give a tip that i had to use with mine since the valves i have
are oversizerd and the head is shaved to an ungoddly specification....i
shaved the piston top the first time out...now i am going with a custom
piston design to compensate for the high compression i should be
at(12.5:1)
jonas
ps let me know how the intake thing goes i know some people who would be
interested...i already got my euro intake though