golf retro fit

i know brian H. has doen it but i was wondering if any one has done the
retro fit with the golf side of everything..i was lookign at the intake
...and i noticed therre is a considerable amount of airflow to the
runners of the intake and then i look an the roco and the #1 and #2
runners gwet the bulk of the air....does anyone have instructions for
this or could send me in the right direction to do this mod. i am
gettign the rocco manifold but i would like something that looks
differnet..i love my car and want it to the best, fastrest and cleaniesr
rocco ont eh east coast...i might haveto go withthe cleanist next
year...casue the she could use some paint but she still looks good
any tips would be good
jonas
thanks in aadvance
87 rocco 1.8 to 2.1. wiht euro intake and big valves and salot of other
goodies i dont feel like mentioning