Re: More Performance [lightened flywheels]

On Fri, 11 Jun 1999 15:12:35 -0400 "Victor Farren" <vfarren@rrs.cdie.org>
writes:
>Is there any detriment to lightening the flywheel? =20

Not that ive experienced in both my cars. Its been a 100% benefit for me
so far. I get better fuel economy now, don't ask me how, I dunno, I just
do in both cars.
Performance is awesome. Cant complain one bit. Of course, best of all is
it sounds like it wants to play, ALL the time!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and