Re: K+N Filters?

Hello,

You can get them out of any tuner magazine.  The are usually specific to a
few different cars (like my 16v K&N is the same as a 89 or 90 ford escort).
I picked mine up at pep boys for like 35 or 45 bucks.  It was about the same
as you;d pay in a magazine, but w/o the $5 shipping, so it ends up being
cheaper and you get it right away.

Pete