Re: K+N Filters?

I don't think they make that much difference. I buy them because they
last a long time, and I think they make a little bit of difference. I
notice it mostly in throttle response. They just make the engine feel
like it's breathing easier. Definitely don't expect any huge power
increases though. There's only one model for the 'roc, as far as I know.
	-Josiah