Re: 2.2

Hmmm...this has made me curious...I need to get a good look at one of
these cars one day....a 2.2 Turbo sounds fun, even if it is a Dodge
Motor....doesn't matter all that much, cause Shelby helped in the design
and engineering of those little turbo motors....

Eric
(I have respect for Shelby...he knew how to build a fast car)