Re: Audio nuts only

	Man! I had no idea this was so scientific. I have two JBL 10" powered
off lame amps (you can hear the bass, but no thumping), and two 6x9's
(cheap paper-cones, they suck) in the rear deck. Then I have two Boston
Acoustic 3.5" in the front for highs. The 6x9's and the 3.5" are powered
off my deck. It sounds great to me, really. If I had better amps and
better 6x9's I think I'd be satisfied... having the sound come from the
back doesn't bother me at all, but I do like to have treble from in front
of me. Huh. Maybe I'll get upgrade mania, too. I suppose I'm already
halfway there saying I want better amps and better 6x9's.
	-Josiah