Re: city lights

> Does anyone how i attach city lights to my Hella
> H4's? is there a kit or
> something i have to buy? I heard you have to drill a
> hole in the back of
> the lights.

If you have the Euro H4's that look like the US
lights, don't they already have the city light in
them?
Ben Harder's car had city lights and he didn't have
Euro's so I would assume that he had the Euro Hella's.

The city lights are wired seperatly. There are two
ways you can wire them up. Either split a wire from
the city lights and run them to your parking lights,
so in order to turn on the city lights you would have
to turn on your parking lights. The other way is that
you wire the lights to the tranny switch, which his
hot when you put the key in the "ON" position.
(c)Andre
:)

HTH!

===