Re: Ever broken a windshield from a pothole?

Paul, when and where is this Toronto show you speak of ? I am going to TO to
see friends, maybe I can time them together. I'd be into going to see this guy
on the west island , so let me know when your going.
Just popped into VW Centre Ville today after getting some fresh synthetic put
in at Club Price. I sat in this orange VR6 GTI that the salesman told me was
Jacques Villeneuve's car from the commercial he did. Anyway, he asked me about
my scirocco and told me he just got one 2 months ago and today was the first
day he drove it to work. It was a nice red (although I know you don't like red)
16v in really nice shape body wise and interior.No rust or dents, tinted
,lowered, older Corrado mags,140 000km.Paid alot though ,$6000. Asked me if I
wanted to buy it...