I live in Penna, was Re: Ever broken a windshield from a pothole?

Hi,

I have never had to deal w/ PennDOT, but for reference, where is this road?
I have seen some stuff like this lately.  When a friend and I were on a
cruise about a week ago, we hit this one road (somwhere close to the
IndianTownGap and RT 443).  Something similar happened to me, I hit about a
2-3 foot wide gap w/ gravel in it (im guessing sewar repairs).  I hit it so
hard, that my friend in FRONT of me heard my car go SLAM!  It did no damage
however, so I am fortunate. If it did, Id be raising some Hell in
Harrisburg!

Good Luck w/ DOT

Pete