From: CAPTIANBR@aol.com <CAPTIANBR@aol.com>
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org <scirocco-L@scirocco.org>
Date: Wednesday, June 09, 1999 10:35 AM
Subject: Audio nuts only

:I have just inherited a JBL 12" subwoofer and box. But I don't no what type
:of amp to get for it or how to hook it up in the rocco.  I currently have
six
:speakers off of a Clarion CD player.  JBL componants in the front and
pioneer
:5 1/4 in the rear.  But I also have two rca outputs that are not being
used,
:Shoud I use these for the subwoofer?  What is a crossover and do I need it?
:As you can tell I don't have much experience with audio besides changing
:speakers. I have two rca's but only one subwoofer how will this work.
Thanks
:in advance for any help.
:
:Brian 86 16v