Re: wraparound grill spoiler

On Wed, 9 Jun 1999, chris gonzalez wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Does anyone know who makes and where I can get a wraparound grill spoiler (or hood spoiler or light spoiler)? How much do they cost?

Bonrath.  Call CFI Motorsports (look in European Car for number... at
work now and don't have the number). They had 3 in stock about 2 months
ago.  Make sure they pack it well so it doesn't get broken in shipping.
The wrap around part was broken on the first one they sent me.  The owner
was VERY appologetic, and I had a new one via a different shipper two days
later.  Cost was $90 + shipping (Total $96)

Greg :)

Gregory S. Davis
1985 Euro-Spec Scirocco

http://www.DriversFound.com

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"