Re: mk3 tranny compatibility...

	Hello, Well as for the A3 trans in a 16v. Do it! It works so well in
the 16v and bolts right on no problem. The only tricky part is getting the
Speedo to work. Mine wouldn't work with the 16v Speedo cable. So I just used
the A3 electric sender and a electric VDO and made my own cluster. I think
there is a cable out there that will fit but I wanted something different for
the interior.
Well, Good luck you should like the gearing on the new boxes. They are a bit
wider but it works so well with the high revving 16v motors.
Later
~Danny~