Re: Hello

Welcome to the list.....  It will depend on a few different variables, wheel
width, wheel offset and how low your car is.  my setup is 17x7.5, offset is
something like 42, and what i had to do to fit them was first take out to
front splash shields, and grind a little bit of the inside fender lips off.
my car is pretty low too, so if your not as low and go with 7" wide wheels
you won't have many problems.

hope that helps.

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.