VAG parts CD (and how you're gonna get one)

>One piece of advise.... This is, I'm sure, very copyrighted material.  I'm
>TOTALLY for spreading the wealth but I think we should keep this among
>ourselves guys&gals.  Lets not get any of ourselves in any trouble.  hehehehe
>- I've been dying to get my hands on this sucker for a long time.  we win!
>Dan May

I totally agree. :)  I am all for getting this into the hands of people
who know how to use it, rather then the typical cheese heads behind the
VW parts counter.  As many of you know, Ewan is sending me a copy of
the CD, then I'll make a set number of copies, then hand off duplication
to someone else.  That way, no one person is responsible for creating
dozens of copies.  I'll be making 10 or so, then I'll hand off duplication
to someone else.  I've already got 3 volunteers, so I'll coordinate
with them, don't worry, I'm sure everyone that wants one will eventually
get one.  Sound ok to eveyone?

==Brett