Re: Clutch cable - cablooie

After reading a few more people's replies to this, I've revised my
opinion of the situation. If the cable split like a banana, it probably
shortened itself and that's why the clutch is all wierd. That would
explain everything. Get a new clutch cable for starters, definitely
(agreeing with several other people).
	-Josiah
	Weare, NH
	'84 GTI
	'87 QSW
	'86 Golf
	http://bork.hampshire.edu
	Self-Employed VW Mechanic (for the summer) : )