Rabbit body kit?

Hey kids...

I was asking about rabbit cabrio parts a few days ago, and today we picked
up a wrecked 89 cab for $500.

The body kit is in decent shape. I know Dread Scott was looking for the rear
part of a late cab body kit...

Anyway, it has no front bumper, but here's the run down on a scale from 1 to
10...

Pass ft flare... 9
Pass side skirt. 9
Pass rr flare... 9
Back bumper..... 7(paint chips)
Driv ft flare... 6(a little tweaked, but should be fine off the car)
Driv side skirt. 8
Driv rr flare... 5(wacked- but will probably straighten out off the car- it
is salvageable)

What do you think I should ask for this? Scott? Do you want it?  Im prolly
not gonna ask much, Im a Wal-Mart-get-rid-of-it-quick-and-cheap kinda guy...

There's also 2 decent early cab doors avail (cheap)
and the difficult to find rear decklid with brakelight
a pair of Cabrio rear window regulators and glass
a rear glass window
pass side taillight
Make offers on this stuff, I don't want it, and I don't wanna throw it out.
I'm going cheap!

Soon we'll have a bunch of early dash parts (the early cabs had the dash
like a Roc I) that'll probably go to whoever wants to pay postage for them.
You know, switches and that sort of stuff...

the front bumper has 2 1"holes in it, but Im gonna try to mount it onto the
uGLI anyway. It'll give me an excuse to learn how to plastic weld... yeah,
right.

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus