scirocco.org commercial

Being a VW only shop manager and list member , I think having a commercial section  would be a good idea however it should be on a seperate page. And maybe it should be a state catagorized parts and repair listing. I also think that maybe there should be a small fee for this, as it is a service the list would be providing. The collected fees could used to make membership cards for active list members and a member name only (no addresses etc) list could be provided to the comercial advertiser for the sole purpose of a discount. At my shop I offer a 10 to 15% discount to certain clubs and all military people.

any other ideas or feeback??

Steven Toughill
ASE Cert. VW Technician
Volks-Tech Inc.