Re: New England Meet revisited

---Feenix <feenix@javanet.com> wrote:

> Okay, the dates June 26th or 27th (sat, sun) work best for most from
> what I hear. Sooooo, how about this date at Hampton Beach to meet. We
> can than cruise to anywhere else around. So now who's in?
>
> Feenix
> 88 16V

Rabbitation, the great A1 convergence is on June 27th.  It's practically
in my back yard. :)  I'll be going there, we had talked about turning it
into another Scirocco list gathering...anybody else interested?  Don't
mean to step on your toes here, that date had been planned for a long
time...

More info can be had at http://www.vwrabbit.com.

==Brett