Re: What do you think (off topic)

I love mine.  However, it does not handle as good as my '79 'Rocco did (yet)
and is hugely more expensive to fix if something breaks.  On the other hand,
it is MUCH quicker/faster, has a nice stereo, a fantastic A/C, and easily
has the potential for 300+ HP.
As with anything, the newer you buy the less likely you are to have problems
with it.
If you are serious about a Corrado look at http://www.corrado-club.com in
the classifieds section.  You can find many nice cars there, that is where I
found my car.
Things to watch for:
1. Make sure that the heater core has been replaced.
2. If it has a sunroof, check to make sure that it functions properly.

Actually, better than me listing off the potential problems check out the
Corrado Club web site, you will find more info there than I can put down
here.
Good Luck!

Aaron
'93 Corrado SLC

P.S.  I will own another Mk1 someday.  It is still my favorite VW of all
time.  But, I gotta buy my wife a NB first.