Re: sharing [Rev limiters!]

At 02:14 PM 6/1/99 -0400, you wrote:
>At 01:53 PM 5/29/99 , Shawn C Meze wrote:
>>Now as far as of ease of installation, it don't get any easier than this!
>>Jason Camisa could install one of these bad boys!!
>>2 wires and a ground.  (- on coil, + on coil and a ground to be exact.) I
>>located mine in the rain tray next to my Nology coil amp. (Got me a
>>collection of stuff under there. <G>)
>
>Yeah, dickhead, except that my 16v comes from the fatory with a limiter
>that does just that, so I don't even _need_ to get one of them pieces of
>shit. :)

Oh the stock 16V limiter is adjustable? I must've missed that in the
Bentley...
Could you tell me how to adjust it? ;)

  The 8Vs don't have a stock limiter. Now this would normally not be good,
as it can lead to exploding engines. But if you're going to stick a rev
limiter on it, it is good. That means you can set the limiter whereever you
would like. With the 16Vs like mine, you could use an adjustable limiter,
but you could never increase the rev limit above stock, without somehow
disabling the stock limiter first.

Brad