Re: sharing [Rev limiters!]

On Tue, 01 Jun 1999 14:14:28 -0400 16v Jason <jason@scirocco.org> writes:

>Yeah, dickhead, except that my 16v comes from the fatory with a limiter
>that does just that, so I don't even _need_ to get one of them pieces
>of shit. :)
>:)

Yeah butt-munch except that your stock rev limiter is NON adjustable and
it cuts out the fuel.
READ LEAN-LEAN-LEAN = burnt pistons!
Enjoy fixing your car. :)
Oh, then again, your car NEVER ever sees the rev limiter does it baby
cakes.

>16v superiority again, I guess.

Its OK to think that. Ignorance is bliss you know.  : )-

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and