Re: euro light curiosity

Didn't follow the whole discussion but just one thing: I think the very last Scirocco models had the
electronic headlight levelling. You know, when the trunk is full you just aim them lower. At least such a
system is on my '92 model. Now I dunno whether it's an extra or if it was on all late Scirocco models...

Regards,
-Max