Re: 2.1 Liter 16v how to? Anyone done this? Would you help a brother out!

not true you need to use 83.75 mm conversion to do the true conversion
you could use them ..ui am gerttting a set of 83.5 mm pistons made i am
calling to morrow tro check on the stauts..if you want aset of 83.5mm
pistons let me know i can see if i can get thsoe trown in...750 with
coating
jonas