Re: Anyone have Eibach sportline's? What about Intraxspring's?

====================

>>> Mark Peele <type53@yahoo.com> 07/28 8:32 AM >>>
>An alternative is lowering caps (at least for the front) - Bonrath
>makes them and they are available in the US.

ABD racing makes them as well.  The make'em for the front struts out of billet aluminum, but cost $90 a pair--ouch!  What does Bonrath sell them for?

Victor

===
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
Then there's Kristen's '78 Scirocco
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM