Re: This list is the greatest (and why) (longish)

At 1:38 AM -0700 7/28/99, T Berk wrote:
>mark hausler wrote:
>>
>> Hey all I just need to say how much this list rocks.
>> And mostly the members I have met through it.
>>
>> Here is the story......
>> That, my friends, is why this list is so cool.
>>
>> Thanks again TBerk and Al.
>>
>> mark hausler
>
>Aw man, twern't nuthin. You do what you're supposed to do.

Yup.  Just ask Rich Deede.  Thrashed a rear motor mount, at
Waterfest, of all places.  Probably the BEST place he could have done
it.  Just so happened that Mike Leach had just gotten some mounts
hand-delivered by Potterman.....everyone had tools, and voila!  In
about 2 hours, his car -- good as new.

| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |
|                     "Cue the Sun."                            |
|               -Ed Harris, _The_Truman_Show_                   |