Re: Great Waterfest!

hey brett are you refering to the g-60 rocco that is yellow with a bbs
kit and funny adjustable wing...if so it was disablerd ...due to a water
ppump belt flying off..i know cause i was driving it..thjat thing was
awesome power adn handlign in a bright yellow car..i bet you all could
imagine that everyone i passed was staring at me driving this car up 95
and 295..
jonas