Re: What'd I miss?

On Tue, 27 Jul 1999 12:44:11 -0400 "Verne Harris (Fnugen)"
<vwman@skyia.com> writes:

>So, are we done now ???

I don't think so Vern with an E.  :)

>OH DEAR GOD!! Me confused for JVV ?!?!?!    Now THAT is a gonna
>leave a deep emotional scar. Deeper for John of course.........hehehe,
right
>John ??  But thanks for dredging up something that I thought had ran
it's
>course after a year or so......SHEESH !!

Well, actually when I said that, it had absolutely nothing to do with
YOUR previously mangled finger. (or was it a simple -snap-? Either way,
OUCH!)

Honestly it was all I could come up with in terms of the content of the
thread. I almost said "TOE" but immediately realized I had already typed
"finger" and just went with it instead.

Its amazing the response I can easily get from you clowns! You crack me
up and I humbly thank you for it. I luv U guys man! :)

>But I DO have a cool scar to show
>for it.........and a plaque for all my "handiwork" with my panel work.

Did you get a scar. really? Compound fracture? Ouch dude!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and