Re: What'd I miss?

> Mr. Meze is getting senile in his old age, he's confusing you with
> Verne...hahahahaha Now thats damn funny, someone confusing you for
> Verne....poor Verne...

        OH DEAR GOD!! Me confused for JVV ?!?!?!    Now THAT is a gonna
leave a deep emotional scar. Deeper for John of course.........hehehe, right
John ??  But thanks for dredging up something that I thought had ran it's
course after a year or so......SHEESH !! But I DO have a cool scar to show
for it.........and a plaque for all my "handiwork" with my panel work. So,
are we done now ???

       Verne :
     '84 Wolfsburg 8v Roc
     '91 Passat GL (Wife's car)
     '97 Norco Lobos Comp (Full-susp)
     '89 Wicked Fat Chance...gone but not forgotten.
     '93 Scott Boulder
     http://www.skyia.com/~vwman/h2ovw.htm     <---my car and general pics
     http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/2830/   <---A1 pics only !!!!