NE folks: Maine Forest Pro Rally this weekend...

For anyone up in the VT,NH, or ME area, this weekend is the Maine Forest
Pro Rally in Rumford,ME.   Should be some kick-ass VW's including the
V6 bi-turbo fire breathing fox synchro wagon... (a MUST see) and a
mk-1 scirocco campaigned by some Irish fellas.  And it appears that Jon
Nichols will be there with the 4wd beating VW Golf Gti from Canada.  A VERY
fast golf.     I'll be there crewing for a former works rally car (audi 90)
from the british and scottish series that was driven by Jimmy McRae
(alastair and Colin's father)

Also former World Rally Champion Stig Blumqvist will be driving Carl
Merrils' Ford Cosworth Escort (a VERY sweet little purple car)

There is almost always a TSD rally for charity, and this event appears
to have one on Sunday.  Check it out, take a ton of photos, post em'.   Or
just join me for a beer, or maybe come to work or marshall.  You get
to see all the sweet rides that way.

http://www.RallyRacingNews.com/maine/

So check it out Friday and Saturday.  I don't know the area well,
but I if I can drive there from Ohio, it can't be too far ^_^
And if you need some work on your ride while you're there, let
me know.  I'll be in the VW shop outfit crewing for car #175.

Ed