Re: roc'n the bay - update

I won't be able to join you guys, but if you want, I can help by
getting you a list of hotels in and around my area, off of 101 incase
you don't want to go I5.

Date sent:      	Tue, 27 Jul 1999 00:46:58 -0700
From:           	Kevin Collins <kevinc@flashcom.net>
To:             	Scirocco List <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Subject:        	roc'n the bay - update

> Doug & Ian - I tried and tried to get a res someplace along the coast for
> Friday night - everything is booked solid.  I have another idea I'm going
> to try in the morning - that we go up I5 to Lost Hills (junction of Cal 41),
> crash there (Motel 6 and other stuff there), then cut over to the coast
> on 41, which comes out in Paso Robles.  I *think* I should be able to score
> a room in Lost Hills... not a tourist spot like everyplace on the coast.
> We will still need a place to crash by the bay - DEFINITELY too late to get
> a motel/hotel room up there.  But a couple of listers offered to let us crash
> on their floor.. which is fine with me!
>
> Stay tuned for update on Friday crash spot by tomorrow morning.... anybody
> else
> even THINKING of making the trip from SoCal, PLEASE speak up now!
>
> --
> Kevin Collins
> '86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0
> '99 GTI GLX
> http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Factory/1780

                   Kris Rayner
                1984 VW Scirocco
    1981 VW Scirocco S - Soon to be a 16V :)-
     "I do nothing in moderation but work."
               -Charles Dickens
   http://www.fix.net/~trzracing/web/scirocco.htm