Re: What'd I miss?

On Mon, 26 Jul 1999 18:06:02 -0500 "Zach Vrooman" <zach@discover-net.net>
writes:

>I decided to sell my 'rocc, I'm gonna buy myself an awesome Geo Metro.

Get a white one!!! Whoo-hoo!!!

>Meze decided to paint his car a really nice shade of peach.

Im gonna have Jason Camisa help me with the exact color choice. He says
there s SO many shades to choose from. my.

>Potterman has quit VW parts, is gonna open a theme restaruant devoted
>to TV's 'Happy Days' in general, 'Ralph Malph' in particular.

Thats a fact. Kristen isnt too happy with playing the part of Mrs. C. I
heard Mike got his ass kicked for it. Rumor?

>Kevin Collins got a tattoo of Snoopy on his forehead.

Its REALLY BIG!!

>John Van Vuren? We don't discuss that here. Shhhh.

True. He never did get over the finger thing, did he? Pity.

>and finally,
>Night Shadow has finally come to his senses, and admits the
>superiority of the MKII 'rocco. We're very proud of him.

I dont think that the 4 crack pipes he keeps in his desk have anything to
do with it. Then again, he thinks :Bananna Yellow" is a flavor! Go
figure.
:)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and