Re: What'd I miss?

What did you miss?
Here's a partial list.

I decided to sell my 'rocc, I'm gonna buy myself an awesome Geo Metro.

Meze decided to paint his car a really nice shade of peach.

Potterman has quit VW parts, is gonna open a theme restaruant devoted to
TV's 'Happy Days' in general, 'Ralph Malph' in particular.

Kevin Collins got a tattoo of Snoopy on his forehead.

John Van Vuren? We don't discuss that here. Shhhh.

and finally,

Night Shadow has finally come to his senses, and admits the superiority of
the MKII 'rocco. We're very proud of him.

Zach
http://www.discover-net.net/~zach/index.html
'Man who want pretty nurse must be patient'
Confucius