waterfest

Hi all,

Got back from wf last night.  It was great putting all of the names together
with faces.  What a great group of people.  Brett took first place in the
modified class and I took first in the stock.  There were far too many A3s
and A4s and not nearly enough sciroccos, there were only 12 mkII's and 2
mkI's showing.  I can't wait to go to the next show, I think I'll stay over
this time though.  I hear I missed quite a night on Saturday.

Regards,

- Jan Folkson