Re: 1.6L cam in an '84 GTI 1.8L engine?

In a message dated 7/25/99 8:08:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
sfwilliams@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< That's right, bruh man. The stock 1.6 cam is in between the 1.8l version
and
 the G-grind in profile and performance. Do without reservation for an almost
 free source of hp. >>

Hey guys..... I'm pretty sure I have a 1.6 head out in the garage & I'd
DEFINITELY sell the cam out of it if anybody is interested.  It came with a
parts car I bought about 5 years ago & I'm just going on what I remember him
telling me.  SO, how do I make sure its a 1.6 head... or how do I make sure
that its the right cam?   TIA
Dan May
8716VScirocco
95Pathfinder