From: Kevin Collins [mailto:kevinc@flashcom.net]
Sent: 24 July 1999 23:35
To: Scirocco List
Subject: VAG CD

I just installed the bugger but it gives me an error saying it's not
"properly authorized" and refers me to notes included with the original
CD.. which of course I don't have.  What's the secret??

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0

This footnote confirms that this e-mail message and any files transmitted
with it have been swept by the Computeraid IT Services Department for the
presence of computer viruses.

To find out about the Services Computeraid can offer, visit us at
                                                                                www.computeraid.co.uk