Re: Mr Potter? and stock aux. guages

Mr. Potter would be Mike Potter, otherwise known as the Potterman -- list
vendor and cool dude. www.parts4vws.com is his website, he's a great guy
for VW parts, or so I'm told. Here on the East Coast I go with Mark @
Adirondack or Autobahn Motors, but if I was out there, I'd be ordering
from Potterman too.
	The stock aux guages? I have several oil temp ones sitting around, if
you want one... $5
	-Josiah