Embrun show/meet (near Ottawa ON.)

"Paul J. Dorion" wrote:

> We could also meet at the embrun offramp of the 417 there's a
> restaurant
> right there and all.... Nigel you reading this? when is is and where
> in
> embrun is it exactly....

yep, i'm reading it.. all i know is that it's in Embrun on the 1st of
august, i don't know where it is exactly, last time i went it was in a
supermarket parking lot on the main street.. (it's a VERY tiny town, it
won't be hard to find)

i think we could meet up on the west-island like John mentioned and then
drive to embrun and meet you and Kareem at the offramp or something.

ok here's a list of rocco-list members that seemed interested :

me (Nigel Heron) <scirocco@psycode.com> Montreal QC
Paul Maione <mmaion@po-box.mcgill.ca> Montreal QC
John Erk <john.erk@sympatico.ca> Montreal QC
Joel Leclerc <deejay@info.polymtl.ca> Montreal QC
Jean-Claude Désinor <desinor@ibm.net> Montreal QC

Jim Jarrett <jarrett@rpa.net> Rochester NY

Kareem Baddour <6keb1@qlink.queensu.ca> Kinston ON
Paul J. Dorion <pjdorion@comnet.ca> Ottawa ON

also,
Pierre Gravel <egersze@total.net> Montreal QC
wanted to meet but can't make it that week-end, maybe we can also meet
before leaving for the Toronto show.

If anyone else wants to hook up email me and i'll add you to the list.
.. i'm sure me and Paully can squeeze another 3-5 roccos from the
neighborhood to join us.

-nigel.
86 Scirocco
85 Scirocco