Re: Electrical Problems

 And I bet as soon as you turn the head lights on the car begins to stumble
and possibly turn off right?  Well I had the same symtoms with my car a few
years ago except my tach would read about 2000 rpm less than what it really
was. What seems to be happening is the car is running solely off the battery
and the charging system is not chargeing the battery so it is slowly
draining.  My guess is the coolant hose busted due to coolant excessive
pressures because the fan was not comming on because it did not have enough
power from the dieing battery to run  Oh by the way don't use the radio, you
can damage it due to the undervoltage.  My problem was the voltage regulator
which is on the alternator.  Remove it and check to see if the brushes are
warn down and if they are that is probably your problem. Not too bad, no need
to sell the car.  It's like a $30.00 part.  Oh, when this happened to me it
toasted my battery so your battery may be toasted too.