From: Robert H Luhrs [mailto:rhl@student.umass.edu]
Sent: 21 July 1999 13:49
To: Ewan Hopkins
Cc: William J Erikson; scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: RE: What would happen if....

I have checked out the engine nd it is in fact solid lifters, but i thank
everyone for the replies, as i must admit i was pretty woried about it,
Just for shits and giggles though, what would happen if it HAD been
hydrolic lifters and i HAD put in the solid lifter G-grind?
(just curious, though thank god i didn't have to find out the hard way  :)
Rob Luhrs

www.computeraid.co.uk

This footnote confirms that this e-mail message and any files transmitted
with it have been swept by the Computeraid IT Services Department for the
presence of computer viruses.

To find out about the Services Computeraid can offer, visit us at
                                                                                www.computeraid.co.uk

application/ms-tnef