RE: What would happen if....

I have checked out the engine nd it is in fact solid lifters, but i thank
everyone for the replies, as i must admit i was pretty woried about it,
Just for shits and giggles though, what would happen if it HAD been
hydrolic lifters and i HAD put in the solid lifter G-grind?
(just curious, though thank god i didn't have to find out the hard way  :)
Rob Luhrs